Wednesday, March 30

Greetings from Bonn :)

Received calls from Nattley and Grace. They are my dear former colleagues at the UNFCCC secretariat in Bonn, thanks for the encouraging words, dears....my... how I miss those days at the Haus Carstanjen...!!! :)

Thanks also to Richard and Marion who emailed me yesterday and reminded me about my birthday. Yup, a stay at the hospital certainly makes you forget about your birthday!!! Thanks for your kind wishes, friends. Good luck on your surgery today, Marion.

I must say my most memorable times has been working with the United Nations family at Bonn, Germany. Whenever I am down, all I have to do is to think of the fun we had at the secretariat. Thanks, MZC and RK for putting up such a wonderful team. Thank you, everyone, for the great time.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home