Wednesday, April 27

Sore throat...thy begone!!!

Yesterday's sore throat was bad. Early in the morning, I took half an hour just to swallow a mug of water; the pain was excruciating. This is one of those times when my confidence goes down; remembered Dr Selva's warning that the pain could last for 2 weeks because of radiation burn to my throat and esophagus, which is in the firing line of the thorax and C6 radiotherapy.

So I re-read another of my favourite book; "9 steps for reversing or preventing cancer & other diseases" by Shivani Goodman. Thanks again to Kian Foh for the book.

I practiced the exercises in Step Four:Daily Healing and Step Five:Calling the doctor within. Step Four asks us to relax, breathe in an visualised healing light to fill our body, and to concentrate the healing light on the areas we want to heal. Step Five has an exercise to relieve pain with "liquid love".

As the day goes by, the pain subsided. Today the pain has lessened considerably and I am confident it will go away in a few days time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home