Sunday, May 1

De-tox

For mature audiences only ;)

Friday 29 Apr - Took de-tox concoction in the morning. Then took Epsom salt in the afternoon. Both were meant to cleanse my gallbladder from gallstones and for general de-tox. Felt so very tired in the afternoon. Purged. Recovered a small 10-sen size emerald green-colored stone at my 3rd purge. I suspect there may be more in the first 2 purges. Early last year, for an unrelated check-up, I did an ultrasound scan to my abdomen which found 3-4 benign cyst in my gallbladder. Mdm Wee also diagnosed some stones in gallbladder.

Sat 20 Apr - Took Epsom salt in the morning. Purged. Lots of tiny roundish greenish soft stones in the excavation (nice phrase to meant u know what ;). Also felt lethargic.

Sun 1 May - Last de-tox. Took Epsom salt again. Purged. Lots of bigger roundish greenish soft stones. Not sure if these are stone or excavated stuff :P

Will go see Mdm Wee tomorrow for consultations.

Note- Epsom salt is awfully bitter. I thought it should be salty...

What about my sore throat? What sore throat? ;)