Sunday, April 30

Hang on, Ms K

Ms K my fellow lung cancer patient compatriot is not doing well. She had radiotherapy to her lung area last week. I sms-ed her awhile ago but she is still breathless and had to be admitted to another hospital.

For a year, I have been the receipient of best wishes and hopeful thoughts from many including Ms K. When Ms K replied to my sms that she is getting worse, I am at a loss to reply. Replied I did after awhile. I understand the effort many of us put into to wish someone well. How do we form the wishes, the words to balance between the hopeful and letting go.

Ms K's fate could be mine. My condition a few weeks ago is her condition now. I pulled thru, and I hope she will too...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending lots of love energy to ms k and you.

10:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home