Wednesday, April 26

On my mind

I am constantly thinking of Ms K my fellow lung cancer patient. Recently she developed breathlessness just like I did, and Iressa has lost its effectiveness on her cancer cells, just like mine did. Like me, she got some really crucial decisions to make, and the outcome of those decisions are quite unknown. I feel for her because that's what I have gone thru recently.

We have supported each other constantly and really hope she will go thru this hurdle. She is the anchor of our little informal network of lung cancer patients, and we have seen two of them passed away. Yes, it is grim.

I hope things will look up for her. Hang on, Ms K!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home