Thursday, June 23

Darth Vader Qi

Today, as in every Thursday, I will go to Cheras to see Dr Yong. Today is special because there is also a reflexology sifu or master at the Tao Centre. So in addition to treatment from Dr Yong, Master Sim also gave me leg and feet massage and Qi therapy. He said there are blockages at my legs and proceed to massage the blocked meridians. It's more ticklish and less painful actually.

He also gave some advise about regaining my health. He asked me to do liberation exercise, and I like his suggestion. Liberation exercise is where animals were released from captivity by people. I have done one liberation exercise which I critised in a previous blog.

The previous liberation exercise was to release captured wild animals, which are already wild in the first place, but was caught just to cater for people who wants to "liberate" them. Master Sim this is doing bad when one wants to do good.

What he suggest is to go to the wet market, and seek out the fish stalls. These stalls usually have frogs and live fresh water fish about to be slaugthered. These are the animals in desperate need of liberation. He asked me to buy some of these animals and liberate them in their natural habitat.

During the liberation act; recite homage to the Buddha, wish these animals speedy freedom from the current form, and of course tell them my name and age so they know who freed them...haha...also to ask them to carry my ailments far far away.

Master Sim them proceeded to transfer Qi to me. Unlike others who are silent during Qi session, Master Qi does heavy loud breathing during the session. Reminds me of Darth Vader of Star Wars breathing. It's like breathing thru a mask...hehehe..

So I have met a Dunhill-smoking Qi master and now a Qi master who breath like Darth Vader ;)

Master Sam gave me lots of motivational talk and encouragement. Like the concept of most alternative therapies, he said I must build up my immune system, my body has to be strong, and no disease can touch one with good immune system.

He said to be confident and positive, and think of the final result of how I want to be; HEALTHY, regardless of my condition now. I said that is exactly what I am doing.