Sunday, September 25

Dunhill Qigong

Thursday; went to see the smoking qigong master ( I blogged about him in May). Still very curious to learn his Shaolin qigong, especially because of his claims that his smoking doesn't harm him because he can "excrete" the poison.

His beginner's class starts on Tuesday so didn't start my lessons on that Thursday, which is for advanced students.

He asked me to wait for one of his student who is also a lung cancer patient. He was very proud that her tumour marker has reduced to negligible level since starting on his class. She is not on any other therapies such as chemo or radio. Did not manage to talk to her in detail. I have asked a friend who is also attending the class to give her my number.

What bothers me now is the master's smoking. I came early before the class and he smoked two cigarettes. The classroom is indoors. Although he sits near the door and window, and blows the smoke out thru the window, I can still smell the smoke. The smoke sticks to my clothing even after I am out of the class.

My friend confirms that he smokes during classes. Not sure if it's a good idea to attend the class while taking in his secondary smoke! Not that easy to e leave either because he wants the fees upfront at the beginning of the class.