Tuesday, September 13

Fat Boy

I have gained 2 kg since I weighed myself in July. I am one of those "hard gainer" even BC, so any miligramme is welcome ;)

Saw Dr Yong today as part of my weekly monitoring. She is happy with my improvement. Did the usual diagnosis tests; 3-finger on pulse, tongue checking and overall outlook. She said my tongue looked much better, especially the absence of the weird double spots at the outer edges of the inner tongue. I have seen them myself at home, and always forgot to mention it to her.

As a reward, she allowed me to mix my medication, based on her prescription of course! :)

I allowed myself the joy of getting extra needles poked into me during the acupunture session. They are the two spots which gave me pain the last time I had acupuncture there; the soft spot between the index finger and thumb.

I braved myself for it since the acupunture last week to the neck and ankles seem to be effective against my neck stiffness and weak legs. Moreover she said the acupuncture to the hand spots is to clean up my rash-ravaged face...ahhhh...vanity wins over fear...haha ;)

She said my hair looked darker too...hmmm...that's what Mrs McCoy and Kian Foh said too. I guess it's more of an optical illusion because of my hair is growing longer...haha!