Friday, October 28

Seizure again

I had another seizure yesterday evening while sleeping. According to my family, I do not recognise them during the seizure, just like the first time in May. This time I was also clutching the left sides of the back of my head and back of the neck in pain.

Earlier this week, I had dull ache at the muscle at the back of the neck (left side too), but I thought this was due to wrong sleeping position, and it gradually went away; now I think it could have been a mild attack and didnt realise it.

I felt ok now, except for the pain at the back of my head and back of the neck, both left side.

Called Dr Kana, and he asked me to do brain radiotherapy immediately. 5 sessions. Starting today, tomorrow, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

My decision? I will do it. Finally after 6 months since the first discovery of the brain tumours.

Why? My concern was brain radiotherapy could affect my thinking and behaviour. But I guess I have to live day by day. What would have happened if the seizure came while I was driving? I actually drove to KL yesterday, and the seizure came when I was sleeping at home in the evening, after returning from KL.

If what what I am afraid of (behavioural changes) sets in, I will cross the bridge when I get to it.