Sunday, May 7

MIA

Yes, I hv been missing from this blog for a week. Just giving myself a break. As I have said before, when things are relatively smooth; there is not much turmoil to break out those creative juices!

Health-wise, it is either stable or improving so slowly that I hardly notice it. But I am well except of the on-off pain at the back of my left head and neck. Not delibitating but makes me move like Robocop; stiffly and I have to turn my whole body to turn my head!

I also spend most of the time on the bed because sitting on a chair tires my back when I have to balance the neck pain. Also spent most of the time resting because I get tired easily especially immediately after the chemo sessions.

I do my net surfing and work on laptop on my bed because of the back support from the Paramount bed. I can walk slowly but can't walk too far because the legs are quite weak.

I was like a couch potato last week because suddenly I took a sudden liking to watch videos of American Idols rejects. Amazing to see how some people do not know they can't sing, but they are all entertaining ;) Too bad they have stopped producing Malaysian Idol.

Appetite is still ok but tend to prefer stronger tasting food like curry.

So a day in my life last week was to learn some Chinese characters, reading, net surfing and resting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no gonna be anymore Malaysian Idol? Hmm..I didn't know that.

10:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home