Wednesday, March 30

My therapies

Based on my present knowledge, and with the agreement of my doctors, I am putting off chemo and radiotherapy until I am confident about handling the side effects. I have seen an oncologist and will see another one before I decide on wheter to take on chemo and radiotherapy.

Currently I am on several therapies:

1. Herbal therapy of CA Care (www.cacare.com). Dr Chris Teo who was a Botany Prof at USM has researched on anti-cancer herbs. There are several CA Care centre and I go to the one in Subang Jaya.

2. Diet - strictly organic vege diet; no salt, no sugar. Also supplements to maintain my body.

3. Qi Qung - I am practising Qui Lin Qi Qung; a walking style Qi Qong which is specifically for its anti-cancer properties.Also Chi Dynamics style of Qi Qung.

4. Meditation

5. Reiki- for a few days while I was at IJN. Jeffery Seow came to Reiki me.

6. Emotional healing - Next week will do a regressive therapy to find past hurts which may have affected my health. Will report next Tuesday :)

Let's see how these therapies which target the whole body will affect my recovery. I am concentrating on all these "alternative" therapies because I am attuned to their concept. To overcome cancer, our immune systems will be strenthened so that healing will be done within. In contrast to chemo and radiotherapy, your immune system will be affected, when you need it the most. But I must admit there are some people who have very good response to chemo and radio. But my doctors has said because my cancer is so widespread, and not knowing for sure which is the primary site, those traditional medical therapy may not be useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home