Wednesday, April 13

Healthy Ageing

A friend of Vivien came today; Mr Chong. A robust 70-something man who is a Hash House Harriers (a running club) member and a mountaineer. This is the grandpa you always wanted..heck...this is the senior citizen everyone aspire to be! Healthy and lucid. He still runs his lucrative sundry and other business and practices Qi Qung and Reiki. He came to give me a one-hour session of Reiki healing.

At the end of the session, he was sweating profusely while I did not feel a thing. He explained that the energy he channelled is now at work in my body anyway, regardless whether I felt anything or not. I certainly hope so! I guess my energy channels are all blocked. He agreed and said even the nerves are less sensitive. He declined any payment,and offered to come anytime I need him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home