Wednesday, May 4

Seizure

I had a seizure yesterday(Tuesday) evening. It was around 6.30pm when my sister found me coiled up with difficulty breathing. My lips, toe and fingernails were all blue. I was incoherent. The ambulance came but, even in my delirious stage, I refused to go. The two student doctors who are tenants at my sister's house tried to persuade me to go. But I refused. I finally came out for my delirium with pelvic and middle spine pain with no recollection of my seizure. I could not remember about the commotion nor the strecther; I only remember the faces of the two doctors.

This is a shock and a major dissapointment with me. I thought my tumor is under control. Could it be brain metastasis? Coincidently today I am going to have the pre-radiotherapy consultation with the NCI doctors. I have hoped to see them to bring good news that I was better after the radiotherapy...