Saturday, May 14

Tao Life Care Centre II

Went there for the 2nd time on Friday nite. I am having shortness of breath when I walk. Dr Yong the Chinese physician checked my meridian and pronounced my meridian pulses are very close to a healthy person. My shortness of breath is sort of a healing crisis. She tried to teach me some qi steps, but I can't stand for long before coughing bout comes. So she asked me to rest, and did the qi transfer again. I felt instantly energised after the session.

Dino, Mr Wong and I later discussed more about my coming trip to the China Tao centre, and also philosophy of Tao healing. Dino said cancer patients who are there are not treated like pitiful terminal patients, but as PEOPLE whose energy meridiens are not flowing as they should be, and the Tao physicians are there to help the patients boost their own energy channels. I really enjoy my trips to this Tao centre for the positive energy.