Thursday, May 12

Tao Life Care Centre

My health journey continues last nite at Tao Life Care Centre in Taman Cheras Utama. Ah Keng, sis, Mr Wong, Mdm Yong & I depart for Cheras. Dino met us at a designated place to guide us to the centre. This is the centre where Dino has arranged for some Qi event for me. This is actually a centre for Tao studies. It is a community of fellow learners comprising of Chinese physician and Qigong masters. So my impression that a group of Qiqong masters going to channel their Qi to only me is incorrect..hehe ;)

Anyway, there are several new people like me who came to the centre last nite to get healing advise. I was attended by a young Chinese physician. She checked my meridian and diagnosed my weaknesses especially with the immune system and meridian.

She tried to find the root cause of my illness, and we discussed about the philosophy of chinese medicine. She advised me to strengthen my inner energy and refrain from taking medication; conventional and alternative without proper monitoring of their effects. She then prescribed some chinese herbs to strenghten myself. The recurring theme is my body has to be strong enough to heal itself; taking medication passively will only make the disease recur if the body is weak.

I can feel that I am treated as a whole person, and the ultimate responsibility is my own. Many times in other treatment, I felt the emphasis has been on the tumor.

After that, a qiqong master taught me and my sister simple qiqong steps. Ah Keng & Mdm Yong took another more vigorous lesson in another room. It is times like this I wish my Mandarin is better! The people there can speak English and other dialects, but they prefer to impart their instruction in Mandarin because that is the "lingua franca" of Tao knowledge.

After the Qiqong lesson, Dino showed us on his notebook the photos of their Master at his China centre and his visit to Germany. He is setting up a healing centre in Germany and there are many photos of his healing sessions there. There are some interesting pictures of healed patients, and there is even some photos of his assistant baking bread with her own Qi energy! This is to demonstrate the power of a human qi energy, I think.

I have very good vibes about this master, He looked in his early 30s, and has learnt Tao since he was a 4 year-old! I think I will go to China to get healing from him. His centre looks really good; it looks peaceful and clean. And the pictures of the food at the centre makes everyone salivate...hahaha

After the break, and since I told them I have sleeping problem, the physician taught me Sleeping Qiqong. I was asked to lie down on a treatment bed, in full view of everyone as a demonstration! So they taught me relaxation and Qi steps to have a peaceful sleep. Last nite I really had a good sleep after practising the steps.

Finally, to help strengthen my qi and meridian, the physician asked me to lie down again. This time she will impart her Qi to me thru my dandian (location under my navel). So she prepared herself for 15 minutes, the placed her palms to my and send Qi. What can I say, having a pretty physician massaging my dandian...Mr Wong and I joked about this on the way back...well, at least at this stage I can still find the opposite sex attractive...hahaha :)

I have good feelings about the community of Tao practicioners in this centre. They are very helpful and have a very positive attitude about the benefits of their teachings. The final words from the physician is that "You can be cured". I certainly hope and will work hard for it to be so!

All of us from Seremban depart from the centre with very good feelings. Somehow we think this is the best part of my health journey so far. Friends who are interested to know more about this centre can call me or email me at heeboon@gmail.com. I will be there again this Friday evening.