Friday, July 22

China trip...finally!

Sorry for this late update...been busy preparing for my China trip which is...tomorrow(Sat 23 July)! Will be at KLIA at 10pm, and the flight is 00.50hrs Sunday (24 July). I will be going to Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) (http://www.hljucm.net). I am not going for the Tao treatment in Chongxing just yet.

I am going to this TCM hospital at the recommendation of my TCM physician; it is her alma mater. She has contacted her professor to have a look at me.

Vivien my sister and Mr. Wong sister; Me Leng are accompanying me. Me Leng will be a tremendous help because she is familiar with China and able to speak and read Chinese/Mandarin well, which both my sis and I are...ahem..got lots of catching up to do! ;)

I don't expect nor want to be there for long; the most two weeks max. I expect to have a full body scan for the TCM doctors to understand the current situation, give some medication, acupuncture,massage and other TCM therapy, and most importantly to provide feedback to Dr Yong on follow-up back in Malaysia.

I am eager to be back in Malaysia to make full use of the window of increasing better quality of life I am having now. I do not know how long this window will last, and I will do all I can to make it last as long as I want it to. I want to make good use of it to do qiqong and other therapies to manage the ailment, and of course to regain my health.

This blog will be on hold till I am back in Malaysia, but if there is convenient net access in Harbin, I will blog over there in China.

Friends and relatives, thank you for all your support and encouragement which enabled me to reach this point in my adventure.

Watch this space...I'll be back!!!! :)))