Saturday, July 2

The mundane...

You may have noticed that I am posting with less frequency. After all the medical drama of earlier months, my health condition is stabilising and there is less to report. There is a routine settling in; medication, acupuncture, cooking and other "normal" stuff.

Thanks to Iressa and the TCM (traditional Chinese medicine), I am clawing my BC (before cancer) life back..bit by bit. You may also notice my blog also beginning to feature more mundane stuff,but stuff which is so important to me because it signify some normalcy; blogging about walking, shopping and making chapati! ;)

Just yesterday, my regained some independence. I took a bus from my home to Seremban town all by myself. I went to a tailor to make some new pants and shirts. After a weight loss of 20kg, my cloths don't fit me...in fact, none of ready-made cloth fit me! I am just too skinny for any "normal" cloth, so need to have some tailor-made cloths so I don't look like I am wearing someone's else clothing.

I walked from one end of the town to the other end. It is good that Seremban town is small and compact and most things are within walking distance.

Felt fine after the marathon yesterday. Only felt a bit tired today. Legs are tired. Anyway, mission accomplished and more independence ventures will be undertaken soon... :)

Some friends check on my condition by checking this blog. If they notice a lack of updates, or no updates, they get worried that something has happened to me. :) Thanks for your concern, people.

What I will do now is to update my blog every weekend. But if there are some worthy news or stories to report, I will update it during the weekdays. But I promise to update my weekly adventures :)