Monday, August 22

Terima Kasih

Been sometime since I express gratitude to people and circumstances that have and are supporting me.

Soon Hun Yang came on Friday bearing a gift from the Kuching Community Centre (http://ecoideal.com.my/kcc/kcc-final_files/page0001.htm). It is a result from the operation of their 3-R Green Centre for reuse and recycling. Thank you, Kuching friends!

Thanks to Kian Foh and friend for getting stuff from my PJ house, to Joanna for her books, thanks to Dahpne for the aromatherapy set. Mrs McCoy for the book and Thermos tupperware, which was very useful for ta-pauing the food in Harbin! Saw Ping for the bracelet, Vege Aunty for the papayas, Ah Keng and Ah Meng for the renovations and grunt work, Cheah for the 2 coconuts...haha, Pang for the mooncakes, also thanks to Soon again for the Roti Boys and Laksa Sarawak paste :)

Of course, I am equally glad for the gift of your thought and presence; no need for any physical gifts. Thanks to Simon and Fong for the Saturday outing and dinner...times have indeed changed since we were kids; to see you guys shopping for diapers and household items is humbling! Thanks Simon for swinging by Cacare for the tea.

Mr Lim for tumpang to Subang Jaya for the seminar. Thanks to Kok Wai for visiting, and to all friends who kept in touch via sms and emails.

Thanks to my family for their steadfast support, and Mr Wong for continuously getting my organic stuff, and his sister Me Ling for her interpretation "services" in China without which I wouldn't understand half the diagnosis!

My gratitude to all of you. May you and your loved ones be well and happy :)