Monday, January 2

My naughty cancer cells

Been a few weeks since the pain and effusion came back. The back pain comes on and off, sometimes indiscernible. sometimes sharp. The effusion has stabilised; the breathlessness is not getting worse. New aches at the base of the left side of the head, and aches on the left leg.

I have not gone for a check-up with NCI, will do so next week. Will go to see Dr Pang this week.

I have also been slacking off my qigung and reiki. When the pain comes, I lie down to rest. So most of the time now I lie on my bed. My concentration is very bad these few days, thoughts intrude and I will miss the qigung steps. So I turned it around to use the thoughts as imagery. I direct the imageries to be positive ones where I meet my friends and colleagues overseas in the future. We all so glad to see each other. I hope my cells will see this images and strive towards the healthy me.

Meanwhile, I will try to regain my qigung concentration.