Friday, February 10

Astro shooting

A few days back, the newspaper The Star featured my blog in the article on healing blogs. Today, the crew of the ASTRO TV station came to interview for one of their new programme. The programme would be about how people with ailments, problems and other life threatening situations cope with their predicament in an inspiring manner. This programme is scheduled to be aired in a few months time.

This is one of the "exceptional experience" in my healing journey. Understood more about the work involved in a TV series shooting. Quite an enlightening experience for me to look into a camera and talk. In my excitement plus the breathless condition, I had to catch my breath a few times in the beginning of the interview....haha

Thanks to the Astro crew for being such swell guys (and gal) and to guide this amateur celebrity-wannabe in the finer points of cameraship!