Sunday, May 7

Makeover

As I reported a few months back, I will be featured in a new Astro TV programme. It is a series featuring Malaysians who are coping with ailments. It is scheduled to be shown this June. One of the feature of the programme is to fulfill a wish of the patient.

I have always wanted to create a "nostalgia corner" as a tribute to my parents; a space harking back to the 50s, 60s and 70s with a wall-full of black and white photos of our family especially my dad. So Astro engaged Eric Leong to the task. Eric is the interior designer who made the local "reality" show Casa Impian the 2nd highest rated Astro programme after Akademi Fantasia.

So on the 26 April the Astro crew, Eric and workers from sponsors came to do the makeover. There are around a total of 20 people in the makeover which took 5.5 hours; a record for Eric. This makeover is also the first outside the Klang Valley.

I have loaded photos of this makeover in my web album at flickr.com. The Astro programme will be shown in June.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home