Tuesday, April 19

How do I feel now?

The pain on the neck and shoulders has lessened considerably. The pain relief is instant after each radiotherapy session. Stiffness usually comes back towards the evening. Relief comes by sitting or lying with support to the back.

Coughing comes once in a while, depending on the position of my sitting. Sometimes it comes after talking for awhile, especially when friends visit. But hey...don't let this stop you from visiting , ok...u guys can talk!

Pain comes mainly from the incision spot of the pericardium operation at IJN. The chest area feels numb but at the same time slightly painful to the touch, sometimes even the soft touch of the shirt on my body triggers pain so I have to lift my shirt off the incision point. Pain is more pronounced when I cough but its tolerable.Until now, my pulse is still in the 3 digits, not sure why, I will call Dr Ezani about this.

I have disturbed sleep because of night sweat. The sweat is at the back of my body, so I wake up drenched and have to change shirt 3 or 4 times a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home