Tuesday, April 19

Radiotherapy III

I did the usual mental preparation and decided to have some fun yesterday. I visualised each time the radiation shoot into my thorax and C6, the cancer cells are liberated from my body. They burst out of my body and goes "wheeeee..!!!" as they are liberated into the outside air, flying around and escaping upwards from the roof of the treatment room to the atmosphere. They were so delighted to get out of my body! I was smiling as I lay on the treatment bed when I visualise this Looney Toons scenario...next time I will put in the musical sound effect...haha! :)

When the treatment was done, as I move to our car, I could just see the cancer cells smiling and waving goodbye to me as they hover above the roof of the hospital. I didn't wave back, I just smiled at them and wish them good luck in their next existence. :)

Pain relief was instant, but got bad bout of coughing in the car. Anyway, it's was fun to imagine the liberation scene!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home