Monday, April 18

Mom's better

Mom is stable. She is not having her bouts of chills anymore. But still remains in the hospital. Nieces and Jum are taking turns to watch over her.

My cousin Ah Tee and family came to visit us. Thanks for the Dhamma books and encouragement.

ACSOSA friends whom I have not seen for nearly 20 years came; Tan Kian Ping and Leong Weng Keong. Chung Kam Wah talked to me over Tan's phone. Tan shared his parents experience with Dr Chris Teo's herbs and encouraged me to stay on the herbal course. It is really inspiring to hear how the herbs helped to prolong the life of Tan's dad.

Alvin, Cheah, Dr Foo and Fook Yeow came too. Alvin bought surprising news that his mom is a homeopathy doctor. This coincide so well with suggestion from Ratna my friend from India. Ratna's cousin is a homepathy doctor and has suggested a medication. Will meet Alvin's mom tomorrow.

Thanks to Kian Foh for bringing mails (bills!) from my PJ home.

I feel better today. Less pain. Did Qi Qung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home