Sunday, April 17

Wait

Mom is feeling better but the short bouts of chills is still coming back. Doctor suspected viral fever. The test to determine whether its urinary infection is not back yet. The bouts usually comes in the afternoon, so we better watch out for that.

Last night Mr Wong, his sister, Mr Lim and BT came to give support to our family. Mr Wong as usual prepared food for us. Mr Lim bought Nariwa Water, Noni juice and information about Medicine Buddha.

This morning 2 hot babes came; Christa and Leela :) My friends since our swashbuckling days at the Malaysian Nature Society back in the early 90s...oops...did I let out the secret of our age? ;) Thanks, gals...yes, I will send you the shopping list!

Tan Bee Leng came with 2 dhamma CDs, thanks, Barbarian...haha :))
Mr Wong came with my lunch, and my sis insisted that Leela, Christa and Bee Leng try my anti-cancer diet. I am sure they enjoyed it ;)

My relatives came from Melaka and had a shock that my mom is in the hospital...so off they go to visit her. Ms Ho of SK came with the latest issue of Cosmic.

Thanks to all your your amazing support...

1 Comments:

Blogger Wuchacha said...

Never give up~ may you be free from pain! Amitabha~

12:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home