Friday, April 15

Consultation

Met Dr Kana. He discussed about my blood test and CT scan. He remarked that my blood test shows good results. The anomalies are the elevated white blood cells, this could be due to the infection on my right arm and the steroid I am taking. Calcium level is not high, so the leaching of calcium from the bone metastasis is not worrying yet. Some properties are elevated due possibly due to the bone metastasis and abnormal liver activities. But nothing to be worried about yet.

The CT scan shows possible pericardial effusion coming back (eek!). There is a little bit of pleural effusion on both lungs too. The CT scan shows clusters of nasty tumor on both lungs.He suggested I take on chemotherapy to arrest all these. He suggested a combination of chemo which is well tolerated by many people. But the decision is up to me, he says, after 10 days of rest after the radiotherapy.

Dr Kana remarked that I am coping well with my situation. He meant psychologically. He asked if I have passed the depression phase. I said yeah. Actually I was never depressed. I am more frustrated because I thought I would be earning good money this year with so many good projects coming online...haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home