Tuesday, April 5

Regressive Hypnosis Therapy II

The shuttle landed in an upright position in a dark red tunnel, which I know is the throat. The throat were dark red with pulsating mucus. It was dark with just dark red wall of throat. Khadijah asked me and Buddha to get out of the shuttle to explore the throat. We got down and immediately fell to our fours because our feet got stuck on the slimy mucus. All we could do is crawl and wallow on the floor. It is difficult to crawl because the floor is so mushy and sticky with thick dark red mucus.

After awhile of crawling, Khadijah asked what is the feeling of throat, not the physical feel but the emotion that the yucky stuff conveys. I could not decipher the feeling but after awhile I said it is anger. She asked when did this happen, think of the time when such anger occured, she asked me to picture that event. I then saw another of myself appearing; a barefooted teenage me in blue trackbottoms and white t-shirt (I am no sharp dresser in real life too ok) in a dark area. She asked my why do I look like that? I have no idea, the script say so ma... :P

And so she asked when was this? How old were I? I said this was when I was around 17 or 18, in school, in Form 6. I said I was in my most shameful period then, I was a failure at school; failed in nearly all subject until STPM level. After some queries on how and why it happened, Buddha was asked to give me ballons containing the qualities for 17 year old me to overcome my problems then. I was to breathe these qualities from the ballons. Now, filled with these good qualities, what happened to the barefooted image? waaa....he suddenly becomes so leng chai (handsome), tall and well groomed (ahem), he towers above all other students and teachers who are now looking up at me and smiling. Khadijah asked if there are lots of girls... I said sure la :)))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.... still on a funny note eh?

Im sorry that im late... it would be my pleasure to see you walk through another day and read bout it, but i only bum into ur orbituary last few week, while i rumaged through my office store.

Anyway, you might be delighted now without ur shoulder pain and unlimited access to net (up there must be better than streamyx). Hey... Ur point of view....it better late than never....

I know you can listen to me... so stop grinning.

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home