Tuesday, April 5

Regressive Hypnosis Therapy

Big words, or that's what I thought the therapy is. I went to CA Care today for a hypnosis session with Khadijah. This therapy requires you to be under hypnosis, and to bring you back for past hurts that may have caused your illness, or even future illness. The concept is that repressed emotion my be forgotten by your conscious mind, but never by your subconcious mind (a school of thought uses "unconscious" rather than "sub conscious". "sub" usually means 2nd class or lower, which is not accurate when the uncounscious's expanse is much bigger and powerful than the conscious mind.

The therapy will bring me to a particular organ in my body where past hurts has been stuck and affecting the organ. There may be more than one organ but the wisdom of the body will guide it to the priority organ. So she guides me into a relaxed state in a few steps. One step was where I was required to choose a travel companion. I chose Buddha, who else but the Enlightened One to accompany me :) Our travel vehicle is a space shuttle! :))) So Buddha and I were to go into the space shuttle. We strapped ourselves down in the shuttle. Khadijah asked me if I see the instrument panel. I

said "eh, we are in the passenger compartment la". So she asked me to go to the cockpit..hehe. Well, there Buddha and I strapped ourselves into pilots' seats. I pushed the "go" button. The engine roared but didnt take off because I dont know where to go. Khadijah said its ok, let the
body's wisdom bring where it should go. It is the same wisdom that allows the heart to beat and all other organs to function.

It took awhile before my shuttle lifts off. But still it hovers, not knowing where to go. After awhile, the shuttle go round and round in circles, hovering above a moving bed of lava. It goes in circles for many minutes. All this while Khadijah reassures me it will reach its destination.

And then gravity seems to pull the shuttle (where Buddha and I were in, with Buddha looking out of the cockpit window in his usual serene manner) down. The bed of lave opens and the shuttle plunges into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home