Friday, April 1

Roti Pratha

Woke up, one of the few nights when I slept thru without waking up to pee or to change into dry cloths (I have night sweat). But I had really unbearable neck + shoulder pain, so did not go for Qi Qong at the Lake Gardens. Took pain killers again.

Now I am seriously deliberating on radiotherapy for the C6 vertebra. The pain is getting severe, spreading and more frequent now. Call it desperation....but I will listen to wht the oncologist at KLGH has to say...I have asked Mariam to prod the Sban GH doctor for the referal letter.

Pain came again by noon. Climbed into bed and slept. Mariam came to give me new dressing and to take out the stiches.She left because she don't want to disturb my sleep. She came back later when I was awake to do it. But she took only one stich because the other seem to be slightly septic. So decided to leave it until I have my appointment again at the National Heart Institute (IJN) on Monday.

Got a voice message from Cecilia of Bonn. Cecilia and her husband Ambrose are Penangites who operate an Asian grocery in Bonn. Their shop is just across my apartment. I am their number 1 customer then because they got what I crave; curry ingredients, petai, ikan bilis and other Asian yummies & condiments. My fav is their made-in-Shah-Alam Frozen Roti Pratha!!!! I will make my own lamb curry (could not get mutton so lamb would hv to do) to go with the Roti Pratha (Roti canai but with fillings). Every summer I would buy boxes of their Pakistani mangoes and wolf them down like they are going extinct. :P Oops...I am supposed to tell you about her message..got carried away..hehe..anyway...Cecilia told me to be strong, never give up and they will pray for me. Thanks, Cecilia and Ambrose!!! I know you have a thriving business and I wish both of you more success! Malaysia Boleh!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home