Thursday, March 31

Good Samaritans

Last nite Mr Wong and wife came with some birthday dish. They prepared some organic pitta for my birthday. They are proprieter of an organic produce shop but they are not your typical shopkeeper. They came with no charge to prepare Hakka HamCha (Hakka Salty soup) which they said is good to stop coughing. They also offered to bring me to a quiet peaceful jungle retreat, and to arrange for a diagnosis in one new diagnosis machine. Bless people like them!!!

Actually my mom's Chinese calender birthday is the same as my Western calender birthday; 30 March. So both of us had a joint birthday celebration.

2 Comments:

Blogger MK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:41 pm  
Blogger About this blog said...

You're amazingly strong! Please let me know if we can help in any way.

- iska

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home