Tuesday, April 5

Regressive Hypnosis Therapy III

And so there were several steps where Buddha and I sat around a campfire, looking at the new 17 year old me strutting his stuff confidently. We then invite the new 17 year old me to come down from the screen, together with the rest of the people in the scene. We did some questioning of the people, forgiving and stuff. I was also required to go into other people and let me see myself from their perspective. In the end, the 38 year old me were to embrace the new 17 year old me, we were to merge to be one happily, with the cells becoming strong and healthy.

Some details I could not remember well. Anyway, one of the final scene is where Buddha and I were to revisit the throat, and explore it again. We find that Buddha and I can walk freely around the throat; each step we take brings light to the dark areas. The throat becomes healthy pink, so we walk round and round around the throat until the whole wall becomes healthy and

bright.And so the journey ends with Khadijah guiding gently me out of the hypnosis session. All the while the crybaby in me was out in fullforce, maybe I used half a box of tissue :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home