Thursday, March 31

Qi Qung

Woke up today with excrutiating pain in the neck and upper shoulder region. Damn, the C6 vertebra is acting up.

After a light breakfast, my sis and Lilian bought me to Seremban Lake Gardens. I joined a group of Qui Lin Qi Qung practitioners for the Walking Qi Qung. Talked with Mr Lee who is the SeeFoo(Master) of the group. He gave me some advice on cancer treatment and how to gradually step up my practice. I have learnt this Qui Lin QI Qung which is specifally practiced to ward off cancer and to overcome it. Ya..ya..I learnt it last year but didnt really practice. Now my life may depend on it. Just do it! :)

Came back and pain on neck & shoulder became unbearable. I tried not to take painkillers but the pain is too much. So took one; feel much better now.

Prepared the Argentinian medical report for Mariam to submit to the hospital. My doctor agreed to prepare a medical report to link my Ag experience with the final cancer diagnosis here. This is for my insurance claim.

Some friends called me on my handphone...sorry if I didnt answer; I am coughing and in pain..please excuse me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home