Thursday, May 19

Acupuncture Thurs

Went for 2nd session of acupuncture. This time 25 needles plunged into me including along my spine. First time since I was hospitalised I am lying on my front. My worry about my fragile and previously painful C6 vertebra stopped me from lying on my face, but this time I am ok.

So first were needles while I am on my back, then after taking them off after half an hour, I am on my back for the needles to be punctured along my spine. Felt like one of those dinosaurs with shields along their spine! Each puncture has a purpose; most to strengthen or calm organs such as lungs and heart, to smoothen the flow of the energy along the meridien, to strenghten the spine, arrest the brain tumor and even to lessen anger!

Later the routine qi transfer. She also gave me some pills to calm and strengthen the heart; my heart is still racing at 3 digits after the IJN surgery.