Sunday, May 15

Tao Life Care Centre III

Sunday afternoon we went to the Tao centre again for two reasons. First is of course for my healing purpose, and the other to celebrate a happy occasion. Dr Yong the Chinese physician is having an opening ceremony for her clinic at the Tao Centre.

So Mr Wong bought, on behalf of our family, a bouquet and a single rose for good measure. Dr Yong invited some friends for a simple opening ceremony with a small party later.

After the ceremony, Dr Yong and I went thru my medical records(including all the x-rays and scans since my symptom first appeared in December 2004). I was pleasantly surprised that she is very well versed with the conventional diagnosis and terms. She took time to explain the details of the medical records and scans, more than what the other conventional medical doctors has devoted time for me.I think this should be the way, both the western and eastern medicine working hand in hand.

At the end of the session, she did her usual Chinese meridien checking. She then proceed to prescribe herbs. She said she can now can prescribe more accurately after looking at the previous medical records. After that, she did the routine Qi or energy transfer from herself to me. She prepared herself and transfer the Qi while I was lying down. She did it to my lungs and dandian. Later she did meridien massage to my arms, shoulders and ankles.

At the end of the healing session, I feel really rejuvenated. It could be from her Qi transfer, and also the psychological boost of her advise. She really treat you as a whole person, and not concentrating on a particular spot or ailment.

We also discussed about the coming trip to China. Yuen Fong who is the coordinator of the Cheras Tao Centre and Dino shared their experience about the Tao Centre. I am elated that Yuen Fong, Dino and Dr Yong are all going to the Tao Centre the same time with me! We plan to go in early June.

This Tao Centre in Cheras is the highlight of my healing journey. I urge anyone who is in need to give the centre a try. What I find most valuable is the gift of HOPE that this centre conveys. Again, call me or email at heeboon@gmail.com if you are interested.