Sunday, May 15

Muhibbah

Tan Bee Leng bought a lot of Dhamma CD and books for me this Sunday morning. Thanks very much, Bee Leng. So yesterday we had the Surah pervading our house. This morning Dhamma CDs.

And guess what, in the afternoon we have an unexpected group of Hare Krsna devotees in our house. They were having a possession house to house, and my sister invited them in. They sang the Hare Krsna chant for me in my bedroom, complete with drumbeats from the bhagra.
"Hare Krsna Hare Krsna
Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare"

I had tears flowing down my cheeks at the end of the chant. More from the amusement of this unique situation. I was smiling broadly with so much spiritual blessings in a weekend. One of the Hare Krsna devotee promised to come back with a book for me.

So there you are; Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu chants and music infusing our house in one weekend...isnt this country great!? :)