Sunday, December 11

Here we go again...

The last few days, I have been working on my qigung, meditation and Reiki to address the back pain. Some days the pain lessens until I don't notice it, some days it came back. Usually I lie in the bed as the pain is hindering my daily activities. Mom is cooking for me as I find the pain too distracting.

The pain has affected the strength of my right hand's fingers. They are noticable weak. I suspect the bone metastatis has reach the pain threshold again, after the earlier C6 vetebrae metastatis. I will call Dr Kana for an appointment tomorrow. I anticipate another session of radiotherapy to the spine...

Tomorrow, I have an appointment with Dr Pang the preventive medicine physician. If I manage to get Dr Kana, I can just drop by NCI after Dr Pang's appointment.