Wednesday, November 30

Reiki Step 2

Last Wednesday, went to Michael's again for Reiki Step 2. It is tag-lined "Reiki 2 - The Art of Distant Healing". This session teaches us some Reiki symbols to be outlined with our hands and 3rd eye chakra. We also need to be attuned by the Master to be able to go upwards in vibratory frequency.

There is a part where Michael bought out a stone figurine of a flowering plant. First I was asked to feel the energy surrounding it before outlining one of the symbol, and then after the outlining. I could not feel the energy on both counts. Neither can I feel it when we tested on a big crystaline. Michael did try to outline on my palm, which I felt some light heat as his fingers outlines the symbols.

Reiki 2 is also supposed to help us to send Reiki to someone else in the distance. I remembered when Jeffrey Siow, when I was at IJN in March, took a photo of me to be sent to his fellow Reiki practisioners. My photo was supposed to be their guide when they send Reiki's healing energy to me.

I had Reiki 1 & 2, and found it a very esoteric experience. I practise Reiki 1 everyday but yet to "feel" any unusual "activity". But the same with Qigung; don't feel any "energy" coursing thru me. But I persist, based on the testimonials of others and also my occasional feeling of "qi".