Friday, January 13

Pushing the envelope

The last few days, other than coping with the new pain, I have completed a work project. I am happy with that. Too bad I have to turn down another project which I have promised because of the new pain. I told my friend while I was at NCI that I can't do the work. Too bad, but there will others.

I am quite happy with yesterday. I forego the painkillers and the pain did not come for the whole day. I didn't sleep well last night though, not because of pain but because of bloating and burping from wrong food. I hardly remember wanting to take Milo even before cancer, but last night I had a urge to take this sugar-laden stuff. Suddenly the idea of a warm glass of Milo was just irrestible! I took a glass and instantly it doesn't agree with my stomach; bad bloating and gas.

Serves me right ;)