Friday, May 12

Here we go again?

Knocked my left shin yesterday, and a bump developed. On top of that, I sprained the muscle of my right butt. The night previously I was pushing myself up the bed with my right leg and the pain developed gradually.

So both of my legs are painful. Worse when getting up; pain shows you which muscle are involved in which action! So now, again, I am confined mostly to the bed because walking is so painful. And with pain, there goes my appetite too...

I sure hope the pain of the muscle is just that, a sprain and not radiating from the pelvis metastatis. If that happens I may need to go for radiotherapy again...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home