Sunday, June 11

Friends

This post is dedicated to Cheah, Fong, Simon, Kian Foh, Mrs McCoy and Kiyau Loo.

In my journey, I found new meaning in friendship. There are friends who are steadfast in their care, and even increased the depth of their concern me. Of course there are so-called "friends" whom I thought would be concerned with me; did not even bother to contact me at all. Never mind. But there are also brand new friends who surprised me with their commitment.

The Friends have bought me joy and solace whenever they visit, call or just sms. Words fail me in expressing my gratefulness. Blessed am I to have our path crossed. I hope I have been a good friend to you too. May our friendship continue forever; crossing even the present lifetime.

Thanks for being there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home