Friday, May 19

The State of the Union 2

The leg pain is gone, to be replaced by enhanced neck pain. It's the usual neck pain at the back of my left neck. Sleep was disturbed last night. Eating is slightly painful when I open my mouth, it presses the pain spot at the back of head. I hope this will go away soon, I am eating less due to this pain.

Coughing also came depending on the position I lie down.

I was supposed to have a consultation with Dr Kana yesterday. He called the day before to advise that it is not necessary if I do not want to continue with the 2nd round chemotherapy. NCI thinking is that it is not necessary to go thru all the scans and x-rays if the patients is feeling fine. They only treat if the symptoms come back especially for palliative care cases like me.

I agree with him. So let's see how long the previous chemo will hold up my health...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why won't you continue all the chemo treatment to kill off enough cancer cell till your body can take it again to relinquish it by itself? I don't know much about cancer treatments, but is it safe for me suppose that you should continue treatment anyway?

I've been reading your blog since it got published on the newspaper the last time. But this is my first time commenting. You have been on my mind a lot since then and i always silently pray for you and others who suffers the same fate when i have the time.

Keep the fight going. Meditating and tuning into yourself helps combating the cancer cells. I believe in holistic medicine and modern medicine combined. I am sure they will help when they are used in synchrony...

4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home