Thursday, April 14

Preparing for radiotherapy

I prepared myself mentally before the therapy. I visualised the Buddha besides me, with his usual serene self. He hovers over me all the time. He bathed me with bright lights. I breathe in the lights and fill up my insides with the healing lights. I visualise that all the cells in my body anticipating the therapy. I accept the radiotherapy as an ally in my treatment.

The good cells are eager to receive the radiotherapy; they are smiling and are ready to direct the radiation to the cancer cells. They would not be affected by the radiation.

The cancer cells are anticipating the radiation with tredipation. That's understandable,they are afraid they are going to be obligerated to oblivion. But they also knew they are suffering, and the radiation are going to send them to another existence, away from their suffering, and the suffering they are putting on the rest of the body. I assured them their suffering will end soon, I asked for their forgiveness for whatever action I have taken in this life or past lives that have initially traumatised them to become malignant. I also told them I forgive them for the suffering I am having now. There is no hatred in my thinking, but just understanding and hoping for the same understanding from them.

I felt very good as I strided into NCI Cancer Hospital. Dr Selva remarked I looked very good today! Dr Selva mentioned that there is nothing new in yesterday's CT scan. There are no surprises. In the morning, my sister met Dr Sree, my Seremban GH physician, who also mentioned that he is not surprised about the bone scan's result. When they found the C6 lesion in early March, it is anticipated that metastasis (spread beyond primary location) would have happened to the bone structure. They didnt share this view with us because there is no bone scan done, and also not to mentally overburden us. This sort of good news to me. At least I can think that the cancer has remained where they were before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home