Friday, April 15

Show and tell them...

Yesterday was something else. My 1st radiotherapy session and my mom's hospitalisation. She made a remarkable recovery and looked good today. We had a mega fright yesterday when she was shivering violently; as if a giant took her body and shook her like a rag doll. Apparently this giant was conquered just by Panadol!

Watching my mom being wheeled away into the ambulance reminded me of the last I saw her in IJN. She was being wheeled into the operating theatre for her heart by-pass at IJN in early 2004. My feelings as she was wheeled inside was; did I do enough for her? Does she know how much I care? Will I see her again? What else should I have done? What should I have said?

Anything? Anything? Anything else?

Never wait for such moment to show your affection. Have you told your loved ones, your friends how much they meant to you? If you are not the "talking" type (like me), show him or her how much they meant to you...today...now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home