Tuesday, April 5

Regressive Hypnosis Therapy IV

So what's its all about? Its about forgiving myself and others whom I thought have hurt me. It is also a chance for the others to forgive me for whatever I have done to them. It is about letting go resentment and suppressed anger. Its about letting the 17 year old, who may not have sufficient wisdom and experience then, to hear the 38 year old me to tell how it is ok, and to forgive oneself.

Khadijah said we went to the throat because I have not been communicative then, (and even now!), how my suppressed feeling are all stuck in the throat, not having or allowing an avenue for escape.I told Khadijah maybe some are guided by my conscious imagination. But I really wanted to go to my lungs where I felt my immediate problem is, but maybe the "wisdom" of the body want to go to the throat first. I felt fine during the hypnosis, no cough nor neck pain. But it all they all back after a few hours. Obviously, there are more stuck emotion in other parts of the body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home