Thursday, May 5

The last blog

No, this is not the last blog :)

But I am preparing for the eventuality. Looking at the present situation, the last blog may inform you that I won't be able to update this blog anymore.

You may think Hee Boon is giving up hope, no I am not. Hope is very precious to me now. What I am doing now is like preparing a will. Just a hard cold documentation of how I want this blog to end if I can't post the final message.

Two of my good friends has consented to be my last blog custodian. Jarina will post my final message or to inform you the "news". My sister who knows Kian Foh will convey urgent news to Kian Foh who will then contact Jarina.

Friends of the blog, please treat this message like a will. It provides a good feeling for me; I have the knowledge that a proper closure can be achieved both in my life and the life of this blog.

Thanks. May all beings be well and happy.