Wednesday, June 8

I feel good...

Very very much better. If this goes on, I can walk in the airport; no need to have wheel chair.

Yesterday and today I woke up so energetic. The nightsweat is gone, although still has slight insomnia, but sleeping like 5-6 hours these 2 days. Woke up, 45 minutes of Qiqong, and able to climb the stairs in my home without breathlessness, but still slight weakness in the legs.

I try to get out from my bed more often to walk around after being bed-ridden for a few days. Lying in bed is no good for circulation and muscles would atrophy. Quite an effort because I am reading vociferously on cancer and other stuff. I am also learning Chinese script so my mind is very occupied.

Dino advised me to take it easy and concentrate my mind on meditation rather than burning energy on reading! I think he is right; I should be more relaxed and let the mind rest and do more meditation...

Dr Yong came to Seremban on Tuesday (yesterday) and did head acupunture on me. She is monitoring me and is happy with my progress.

You know what, the breathlessness episode turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It forced me to make the decision to take Iressa; and it turned out to be a good decision until now. The postponed China trip is being re-planned into a more comprehensive trip. Details will be revealed as things get firmer. :)

OK, gtg..it's 8.15pm now...gotta read Friedman's "The World is Flat" before calling it a day! ;)