Friday, November 11

...the valley ain't too deep...

When friends found out about my latest seizure, many have expressed anguish. I am touched by your concern. As I emerge from the fog and pain of the seizure, I saw my mom and the maid standing over me, I didn’t know what transpired before...that night, my knees were weak and the left sides of my head and neck ached.

...I was really very disappointed...


But immediately the day after and subsequent days, my recovery was speedy. I am quite surprised of this; unlike the previous time in May when I could hardly walk.

I would like to think that this is a setback but the slump is not too steep; making the climb up easier and faster. I would like to think of a upward climbing chart but with small valleys; things would get boring & tiring if you just climb all the time, eh...you need some valleys (small ones ok!) to have some variety...!


So many thanks again to all who were concerned with this latest setback; but despair not, yours truly is rebounding well
;)