Friday, February 17

Making a list...

Although I tried to prepare my family for any eventualities, I have not written them down. Thus far I have just told my immediate family what are my final wishes. Today I started to prepare the list. Where to find legal documents, who to call and how I would like my funeral to look like.

Macabre? not for me; I am taking this in stride. If you remember, in my series of blogs about death on Friday November 11, I am ready for that. That series of blogs are my favourite and am very proud of them.

In fact, everyone should make a list. We want our family and friends to mourn (or rejoice!) in our death in comfort and peace! haha! Preparing to die a good death is striving to live the good life indeed!

OK, so I will making a list, checking it twice, but I won't try to find out who's naughty or nice. That is Santa Claus's job ;)

Some of you may receive the list to ensure that you are ok if my sister contact you when the time comes. Your task would most probably to spread the news to our mutual friends that I have gone to the next phase; in other words; I am dead.