Wednesday, March 8

Comments enabled

You may have noticed I have enabled the comments function for my blog. This means anyone can add comments to the blogs.

I have disabled this function early in my blogging "career" when someone signing off as "kingscout" left some nasty comments about me when I mentioned that I didn't appreciate enough my mom and sister.

I have an inkling of who this "kingscout" is because there are not many of the people I know who would thought of this signature.

No matter. I have gone thru enough to be bothered with some imprudent comments. So please leave your comments. I will moderate lightly, only if the comments are immensely disturbing. Otherwise, leave your comments at will.. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger CyberPartyGal said...

Stay strong. Stay positive :-)

10:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home