Monday, April 10

Chemo Cycle 2

The 3 chemo I had on 29,30 and 31 March were uneventful. My chemo is just Etoposide and it did not combine with the platinum-based chemo. The doctors deemed that I am not that tolerant on platinum-based chemo so it's just Etoposide for now.

On the 30th March, after my chemo, Dr Kana said he wants to give me a tour of a 12-million state-of-the-art radiotherapy machine. What he did was to lead me to the NCI cafe for my surprise birthday party. The photos of this party is at flicker.com. :)

Thanks to Sharon & Eunice who I reckon are the main organisers of the party, and everyone at NCI for the kind gesture :)

I stayed on till 6 March 2006 for precaution and because my sis will be away till then. I managed to catch up with my reading. I have tonnes of books which I haven't read and this cancer gave me lots of time to read my book collection!

Thanks to Mrs McCoy and Elsa for the post-birthday lunch they brought. Kian Foh who feeds my brain with magazines and, at my request, my stomach with junk food...haha. Thanks also to Ah Tze and wife who came to visit me again. And the surprise visit by Heng my fellow non-practising horticulturist. And of course to my mom and sis, niece and Ah Liaw our family friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home